HOME ENERGY AUDITS TORONTO
Request a free estimate with no obligation.
Get a FREE audit and find out how much you can earn back in government rebates.
Conducting an Energy Audit
According to Consumers Reports and ENERGY STAR, a home energy assessment should be the first step of energy-saving home improvements due to the following reasons:
- All your home systems will be checked and controlled
- The right energy efficiency and savings solutions will be found for your investment
- In addition to energy efficiency, health and safety will be applied at your home
What Does an Energy Audit Include?
If you want to find the right energy efficiency, promote your health, and improve your comfort at home, Weaver’s home energy audit is the best solution in Ontario. Our comprehensive energy audits include the following in a 3-4-hour appointment:
- Attic inspection, and crawl spaces, and basements insulation and ventilation services
- Checking for natural gas leaks and carbon monoxide at your home and water heater exhaust
- Evaluating the heating and cooling system
- Blower door testing to measure and compare the indoor air quality and the total amount of drafts at your home
- Identifying the missing insulation with thermal infrared scans and locating drafts and air leaks
- Testing indoor air quality
- comparing your home’s findings with ENERGY STAR standard (Evaluation report)
- Offering the best available energy efficiency rebates, financial options, and tax credits
Ready to learn more about your attic insulation? Or have any other questions about our smart attic solutions?